Friday, August 14, 2009

More Fun

Here are a few more pictures from out trip to Oregon. On Tuesday we took family pictures on the beach. Here are my wonderful parents who next month will celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary!
The water was freezing, but I had to try and get in. I could only stand it up to my knees! The kids thought it was great and loved to be in the water.
Here are all the kids outside one of the lighthouses that we toured.

The scenery was so pretty. This is picture by another lighthouse. We actually had go on a little hike to get to it.

There are so many chances to see sea lions. This was taken near some sea lion caves. We had so much fun, I would love to go back!





3 comments:

Katie said...

It looks so familiar . . . and fun! Wasn't it just wonderful? I think the sea lion caves are so cool!

Jill said...

Awesome sea lions! That's a lot!

Danette said...

What a fun family vacation! I love catching up on your life. Love ya!