Saturday, September 19, 2009

Freedom

It has been a long time since I have blogged, time has just gotten away from me. I was able to be in Washington DC over September 11th. It was a really neat experience to be able to walk and to see all the memorials of those who have fought for our freedom. It reminded me of just how lucky I am to live in United State of America, but how I should never forget all those who have sacrificed and are still sacrificing so I can have those freedoms.
That city is so full of history and I needed more time to be able to see everything. We must have walked for miles and miles but it was worth it. Another thing I can check off my bucket list! I will have to post some pictures as soon as I can get them downloaded onto my computer.

2 comments:

David said...

I didn't realize you were there during 9/11. How neat. Glad you had a great time. I'm with ya, there is so much we didn't see. We need to go back too!

Jill said...

What else is on your bucket list?