Sunday, August 9, 2009

Decisions

I don't know about everyone else, but I have a hard time making decisions. I go over things in my mind so many times and it can get to that point where I just fill this weight on my shoulders because of it. For the past couple of months I have been praying about something and have just felt I wasn't getting an answer.

I had heard a talk in church a couple of weeks ago about being willing to submit your will with the Lord's will, and that is something that I have really tried to focus on, and wouldn't you know it the answer I got wasn't what I wanted! Apparently the Lord has something else in mind for me. I do know that the Lord knows best and that I only need the faith to move forward. The topics in church today reminded me just how thankful I am for revelation that I know Heavenly Father loves me and wants what is best for me even though I wanted something different.

2 comments:

Shay said...

Thanks for posting Emily! That is so true but so hard at times to understand. Keep it up, it sounds like everything will work out.

David said...

Glad you finally got your answer! We love you Em! Thanks for driving with us! Hope you are feeling better.