Monday, December 8, 2008

Winter


I woke up this morning and opened my blinds and to my surprise this is what I saw, you guessed it snow! This picture I must admit makes it look so peaceful and pretty which it is until you have to drive in it. I realize I sound a bit negative snow can be fun. I do like to go sledding, snowshoeing, and yes I do like to throw snowballs occasionally. By this afternoon however most of the snow had melted. We are supposed to have another storm this weekend...very exciting

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh! I'm near to sobbing in my jealousy of your weather!!! Though, I'm sure I'd be complaining about it the loudest if I had to drive in it! :)

Angie said...

I couldn't agree more Emily. Snow is BEAUTIFUL to look at, fun to play in... but if you have a full day of places to be and things to do... you quickly grow to not like it so much.

David said...

Amen to all the comments. I dread getting all the kids bundle to do errands in the snow!