Thursday, June 7, 2012

Not Sure What To Say

Well like many times in the past I have vowed to be better at blogging, but time always slips away from me!  I don't really have much to report since my last post. I have gotten a lot of reading done, stayed up late, tried not to sleep in and of course I have been job hunting. I have had three interviews, but none of them have resulted in a job as of yet.  I knew when I graduated that it would be hard, but I guess I was not prepared for how long it has taken.  It has only been a little over a month since I graduated but it feels like forever! Don't get me wrong I am glad for the interviews that I have had, I think I would be more frustrated if I had not had anything at this point.  I am thankful for my time off and have enjoyed being lazy at times, but I feel I am ready to go back to work! If anyone know of a social work job let me know!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

It'll come! I just know the right job is coming. :)