Sunday, November 7, 2010

Where does the time go?

So since I have not blogged in probably over six months I thought I would give a little update on what has been happening in my life. Eventhough all those who might read my blog already know but here we go. Well I went on a vacation in May with a good friend to Ireland. We spent 9 days traveling around southern Ireland. It was so much fun, and I loved every minute of it!

When I got back I found out that I had been accepted to graduate school at ASU for their social work program. I was very surprised I did not think that I was going to get in. So in August I moved back to Arizona to start school. It has been a different but good experience being back in school. I am learning a lot and find I still enjoy learning, just not really the homework! I have loved being back in Arizona, but I do miss Utah and all the wonderful people that I know there. I enjoyed many wonderful experiences in Utah.

I decided not to attend a YSA ward and attend a family ward instead. I am in the same ward as my parent's so that is fun. I am the Laurel's advisor which will be a new experience for me since for the past 8 years I have only been in relief society!

Well that has been my life in a nutshell....hopefully I will get back on the band wagon and blog more frequently!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Great update! Yes, definitely get back on the wagon and blog more! It's fun! :D