Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring in Utah

I watched in awe today as the rain turned into snow! I should not be surprised at this, people have told me welcome to spring in Utah, one minute it is sunny the next it is raining/snowing! This normally would make me a little frustrated, but not today. I know it is only a matter of time before the sunny weather will be here to stay.

However, I did want to take sometime to reflect on the good things about this past winter.

1. I got to go sledding several times

2. I went cross country skiing for the first time

3. Tried down hill skiing for the first time and I didn't break any bones!

4. I was able to use my new winter jacket I got on sale over Thanksgiving

5. I didn't get into any accidents this winter

So there are a few things to be grateful for!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I knew when I read the title that this was gonna be about snow!!! Just remember that I'm jealous of your snow... maybe it'll cushion the blow of all that cold weather. :)

Angie said...

I can totally relate. We had 70's earlier this week..and the rain currenty coming down is supposed to turn to snow tomorrow. I'm jealous you got to go cross country skiing. That's one thing I've ALWAYS wanted to try. I'm sad we missed each other in Arizona... but I'm sure we'll plan it better next time!!

Katie said...

How I wish I could have seen you on your first downhill skiing adventure!

Does it disappoint you that spring really does seem to be here at the moment?