Sunday, March 8, 2009

Has This Ever Happened To You?

Well yesterday Sandra and I decided we would go to this little sandwich shop for lunch. We wanted to eat outside and it was a pretty day, the sun was out, but the wind was blowing so it was still a little cold. So we go to Logan's Heros and ordered our lunch only to found out they do not accept debit only cash or check! I should back up because there is another little bit to the story. While we were in line there was a tin with money for this lady who had no insurance and who was injured really bad and they were collecting money. So Sandra and I dumped all of our change into this tin, only to find out we could have used that change to help pay for our lunch! We ended up running to the Wells Fargo which was not very far away but they didn't have an ATM. I had to use the ATM one usually usually drives through to get some cash. We got back just as our sandwiches were ready. I was so embarrassed, that had never happened to me before. I have learned my lesson, always carry some cash with you, or ask before you order do you take debit?

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Who takes checks anymore??? That's just ridiculous! EVERYONE HAS DEBIT/CREDIT!!! Get with the times hero shop!!!

I think from now on, instead of having cash on you... just look for the little Visa/Mastercard sticker on their window.

I'm seriously baffled that they don't have debit/credit! I bet lots of customers turn around and walk away when they find that out. Well, I don't know how Logan is, but I know I'd do that here for sure!!!